12.27.2009
I feel so blessed!!
Wednesday we headed up to Seattle to spend sometime with the kids Nana & Uncle and then with Tia and her gang! We had a great time and were surprised when Nana & Uncle announced that they were coming to us for Christmas - uh, we weren't ready for house guests! The kids had a wonderful time playing with their cousins and then getting to open a gift!
We had a wonderful day with the family and ended it with a delicious meal made by my sis! It was yummy!!
The next morning, Christmas Eve, I was awaken by Puddin' telling me that someone was in the living room, waking Papa he says go and see who it is - it's a surprise! So I get in the living room and I have my younger brother, SIL, and nephew sleeping!! They wanted to surprise me and Papa had been in on it for over a month! It was a wonderful surprise...and I had NO time to get ready for house guests! ;-) We had a wonderful time with them and the kids truly miss their Tio, Tia, and cousin! Our kids were spoiled the entire time they were here, movie on Christmas day - getting their toe/finger nails painted (w/flowers), running and playing with their older cousin - just pure heaven for them!!
We had an amazing holiday as we celebrated with family...we made a birthday cake in the morning
and in tradition sang happy birthday to Jesus after dinner...cake turned out pretty good. Uncle Jeff came by and the kids just loved showing him all the fun stuff they got from Santa (and everyone else). While it was a very "low key" day it was jammed packed with action! Oh, yes Nana and Uncle did come down and spent the time with us as well - our place was PACKED!!!
The kids and their cousin from AZ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment