12.19.2009
Party, party!!
I had the privilege of organizing and leading the "winter" party for Puddin's class yesterday! I thought I had it nailed, but when we were only 30 minutes into the party and the kids were asking what was next I realized I was in trouble!! The kindergartners whipped thru their arts and crafts (only doing half of what they were supposed to do) and then woofed down the cookie that they decorated. So we played a few games and then they got some free time (which they loved)...it all turned out fine and the kids had fun!
Today we hosted our "annual" Christmas party and cookie exchange...the kids had a wonderful time and the adults really enjoyed themselves too! They made a card for someone special, decorated an ornament for the tree, and made a gingerbread house!!
I truly hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas week...and an even better Christmas with dear family and friends! Hugs to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment