12.13.2009

We are just too busy

I know that I shouldn't complain, but my goodness we just appear to get busier and busier every week. Yes, I realize that I am responsible for that but honestly it's not a lot of extra-ciricular activity that keeps us busy! This last week we had something going on everyday...Tuesday we decorated the tree, Wednesday mommy had a night out with some good friends and got to celebrate her birthday! Saturday, as a family, we went to see The Princess and the Frog - what a GREAT movie. We loved that it was based in New Orleans, Papa's hometown, and the princess was just beautiful and we love that she "looks" like our kids! Sunday mommy was baptized (as an adult)- what a great day! We are off to start a new week, ready or not! ;-) This week mommy and papa get to have a night out...we plan to have dinner and then finish up our Christmas shopping! We hope that everyone has a wonderful week..can we you believe we are 2 weeks to Christmas??? Happy Holidays!

No comments: