1.23.2010
Just a little late...
here is a picture of our Puddin' as she celebrates her 6th birthday!
Papa also celebrated his birthday since our last posting...but his is always over shadowed by Puddin's! As a campfire girl Puddin' had to sell candy, 75 units! Luckily, we were able to sell 35 units before the sale began but we still had to take her to the store to sell the rest. Girl was in her element...I was so proud of how she was polite in asking and even more polite when people turned her down! She was great with her math skills and even turned a few "no thanks" into "sure I'll donate candy to the troops"...she completed the 3 hours with all her units sold!! She'd love to go again, but mommy isn't up for it so we will settled with 75. ;-) Boy, I owe my mom a big apology...when I was a girl scout I always wanted to be a top seller and she always took the cookies to her work and sold a ton and then my grandma would buy a bunch just to make sure I made it to the level I wanted...I don't know how they did it, but it is truly the parents - not the child!! I am sure my mom is laughing right now...payback!
Have a great week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment