4.04.2009
Sickness...not the weekend I had in mind
All 3 of the kids decided (ha,ha) to get sick this weekend. I came home yesterday and the girls weren't feeling well and Monster had a runny nose. The girls both had fevers overnight...and not getting any better today. We've stayed home today and plan to tomorrow as well in hopes that they kick this quickly! Just a nasty cold (I hope)...and one that I hope ends soon! :-) The weather was perfect today too and a neighbor invited us to the zoo, but we had to decline this time around.
Papa is working way too hard these days and they are really testing him at work but he continues to make strides and his management is very happy with what he has been doing. I guess all the corporate "big wigs" will be in town next week - just means more work for Papa! My contract job is coming along just fine, they keep me busy which is just what I like. Two companies that I previously interviewed with contacted me this past week about open positions - I went and talk with one of the companies already and I know that won't be a place for me and the 2nd company I had already gone thru 3 interviews with them and would be very excited to go and work for them (it's a consulting position)...she said they'd be ready to hire in the next 2 to 3 months, so I will keep them on my radar and see how that goes. I hope that this is a sign that companies are starting to spend some money and just maybe this economy is starting to turn around.
Have a great week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment