4.19.2009
Happy belated Easter
It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I kept forgetting to post an update on us! Not that we have much to update, but I could've posted! :-)
We had a wonderful Easter Sunday...my sis came down with her family from Seattle and spent most of the day with us! We didn't feel like crowds so after church we went to Red Robin - that was the best choice, the kids had so much fun and it was slow...they could run around and weren't bothering any one with all the laughing (the girls are 10x louder when their cousin is around)! I completely forgot about pictures, so I had to recreate them this weekend (I had to capture at least one photo of their outfits)!
It has been a gorgeous weekend here in PDX...not a cloud in the sky! We went to the park twice both days to get the kids out of the house! The kids had a great week, so for a treat they got to go to the movies with Papa...Monsters vs. Aliens! They had a blast. I got out this weekend with some friends, we went to Portland City Grill - it was nice to get out...and a very special thanks to "Uncle Jeff" for watching the kids so I could go out! The kids couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had with him and asking "when is he coming back to WATCH US".
I am heading to Seattle next weekend...the kids and I will visit with Nana and Uncle Kelvin and then head to a birthday party for my nephew, at a soccer field! I'll be sure to post pictures after that visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment