3.29.2009

Peace and Quiet......aaahhh!!

The last hour and a half have been so peaceful around here, and here is the reason why: :-) Puddin' gave up naps some time ago, so to have ALL 3 napping at the same time is a TREAT around here!! So what did we do...nothing significant! Papa got to watch "his" sports and I got to work on the computer without interruption! We've had a great weekend of loungin' around while the rain came pouring down most of Saturday and this morning. We did go out and do some exploring south of Portland...just driving around checkin' out different areas. Puddin' is starting to enjoy looking at houses, one of my favorite things to do! I'll eventually get Peanut to enjoy it as well - then Papa and Monster will be out numbered and have no choice but to join us (ha,ha)! Off to get some chores done so I will be ready for the work week...we hope that you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GREAT pictures and LUCKY you!!! Glad you got some uninteruppted ME time!