3.08.2009
What a great weekend!
The kids and I went to the Portland Children's Museum on Saturday morning, letting Papa sleep in! Puddin' was sulking, since she didn't get her way, at first but eventually came around to have fun with the other two! They really love the Bob the Builder area, along with dress up time! I then got to go to lunch and have a massage with my dear friend Christie...that was a blast and something I need to do more often! The kids and I did some grocery shopping Sat night and then on Sunday we headed to church and Puddin' was so excited she got church bucks for memorizing her bible verse, and she actually understands the meaning of it! The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, just how I like 'um! Here are some pictures of the kids...enjoy, and have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you had fun!! Great pictures. I cannot believe how big they are getting! I was just scrapping pictuers from the picnic in 2006 and commented to Doug how much your kids have grown!!
Miss you!
girl you are behind if you are scraping pictures from that picnic (he,he)!! Hey, your kids have grown too...it all happens too fast! Hope things are going well for you guys!
Post a Comment