3.04.2010
It's been too long...
and of course so much has happened! It's been a tough month in the Dixon household - mommy was sick for 3 of the 4 weeks in Feb, Puddin' tested her limits at home and at school and was on punishment for much of the month, Peanut turned 4, and our monster hit the terrible twos in full form!! The company I work for has officially been acquired by IBM...so I am an IBMer again, which I am excited about. I am getting ready to switch from project management to change management - I am very excited about the challenge this is going to bring and the opportunities down the road. Papa's job is going very well, for which we are counting our blessings!
Here is a picture of Peanut having her traditional birthday breakfast - she always loves being the center of attention!!
Here is a picture of Puddin' at her school performance tonight...she is truly in her element on stage and special thanks to Uncle Jeff for stickin' thru it! ;-)
And monster is in this week's Fred Meyer Ad...here is a link, but if it doesn't come up go to "weekly ad" for for zip code ads in 97225 - it's a cute one in the baby sale! http://fredmeyer.inserts2online.com/customer_Frame.jsp?divID=701&drpStoreID=00035
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment