7.23.2009

New Job!!

I accepted a position today with a small company here in Beaverton and I start on Aug 3rd...SUCH GREAT NEWS!!!! It is a 4 month contract that then converts to a perm position. It is 10 minutes away, and they are very big on work/life balance - great match for me! Plus, the girl that was watching the kids for us is still available and will be back to watch the kids...so glad we didn't have to try and find someone else, I hate having too much change for the kids! We took a QUICK trip to B'ham yesterday, I visited the cemetery and then got to see a few friends! Tried to see a couple of cousins, however they were busy. I will have to get back up there and spend more time soon. We then dropped the kids off at my sisters place and came home! They are there for a couple of days, which is a great break for us!! So it'll be a quiet 3 days for me, with nothing planned - that is SOOOO nice! Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job!! I hope it is going well!

I have an interview on Wed back at IC :-) Wish me luck. It's with the PAID team.