5.18.2009

Nothing exciting here...

it's been a few weeks since my last post, and all I can say is that it's because not much has been a happenin'! The kids are doing very well - it is amazing how our Monster is growing and changing every week! He is using his words very well now and mimic's everything we say! Our baby is GONE (sniff,sniff)! Now to get him out of those diapers (he,he)...oh, I am working on it and yes, he is only 18 months old! Lately I've been struggling with getting 1:1 time in with each of the kids - it doesn't help that hubby works crazy hours, but I really could use suggestions on how to get that in weekly! Our digital camera is currently broken, so I don't have any pictures of the kids to share - I do hope we get that resolved soon, I feel lost not taking pictures of the kids everyday! The kids and I are going to visit great-grandma / grandpa this weekend - we are ALL looking forward to seeing them and enjoying great-grandmas cooking!! I have officially kicked-off my new business as an Educational Consultant for Discovery Toys! As all of you are aware, I don't plan on working full-time for ever - and we have a goal of me going part-time by the time Monster starts school...so I wanted to start a business that I can do on my time but still bring in some income! I was excited to "recall" the Discovery Toys that the kids grew up with and love what they represent! There is nothing more important to me than making sure kids have a love for learning...and these toys provide that foundation! So contact me if you'd like more info! http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/lrdixon55 I hope that everyone has a wonderful week and enjoy your Memorial Day holiday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad I haven't missed much!! I cannot believe your son is 18 months old!!! WOW! They all grow up so FAST!!