6.11.2009

Family Time...love it!

I haven't posted in a while, and that has been because we have been swamped with activities! We went to visit my grandparents a few weeks ago and the kids and I had a blast! They love spending time with great-grandma, and the weather is always perfect at their place - we spent the entire day outside! Happy to report that both of them are doing well, but I can see that my grandpa is losing his memory(and becoming mean) in his old age! :-) It makes the time we spend with them even more precious, as I know they won't be here forever! I got to bring home some yummy pumpkin pie and was stuffed with all the wonderful food grandma cooks! Papa took a few extra days off this week but we canceled the original trip we had planned, so right now we are enjoying some family time in northern CA. We are using our timeshare (so no hotel fee) and the weather is GREAT!! Today the kids went swimming with Papa while I worked for a few hours - so lucky that my manager allowed me to work remote for two days! Sad to say that my contract is coming up to a close at the end of the month, and because of budget cuts it doesn't look like they are able to renew my contract (no matter how much he wants to)...so I am interviewing again. I had a great phone interview today and I have a 'contingent offer' from a consulting firm that I am supposed to review tomorrow! So hopefully one of those will work out! Finally got the camera replaced (after many phone calls and persistence)...and we got an upgrade for free - love it! So I will be back to posting more photos to share with everyone! Have a great rest of your week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pic! Everyone looks cool and happy!

I hope you get the new job! That stinks about the contract one!