1.19.2009

One more week...

:-) So I got a call Friday morning that I would not be starting this week! Something about the approval process and out of the hiring managers hands. They have said that the position is approved, but start date has to be the 26th. The recruiter and I both agree that we are a little uneasy about this, sine this is the 3rd time they have changed my start date! We've both agreed that I should get my resume out there in case we get another call this week about a delay! So, job searching is what I am back to doing! I called a different recruiter, that had a few positions for me before accepted this one, but of course those are now on HOLD! I know something will come thru, it's just frustrating and scary given the state of the economy! Keep us in your prayers... The kids are going pretty good...we decided to try a new discipline technique that someone explained to me and well, it's not helping! The girls are so strong willed it drives us insane...I know that will be a good thing as they get older but for now it is NOT! I am hoping that once I do go back to work and they are more active going to daycare that their defiance at home will lessen (a girl can dream, right)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boy does that sound familiar!! I do hope something comes through for you and soon. We are in the same boat as you know. We are waiting until Feb 3rd and praying WM comes through. UGH. I hate this!!