1.12.2009

Last week of freedom

I start work next week, so this is my final week of freedom. Of course I am going to miss being with the kids, but I am also very anxious to get back into the swing of things and start bringing in some money! Luckily, we've been taking the kids to the day care one day a week just to get them used to the place but it will be a shock once they start going everyday! Our monster is going to have the hardest time with it, but I know he will adjust ( good thing Papa is doing the drop off in the mornings)! A mom from the mom's group I am a part of is going to take me out and show me Portland tomorrow, I am looking forward to that. I want to get to know this great city and find all the hot spots (for kids and adults). I got to meet up with my dear friend Christie and her daughter yesterday, it was great to see her again - and the kids loved making a new friend! So we slowly are getting out and making this HOME!! But we sure miss all of our close friends. Konrad is working hard and it is so good to see how satisfied he is in his work again...its been missing for sometime for him! I still need to get up to PCG to test the food and more importantly the drinks, hopefully that'll happen soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope your new job goes well!!!

IC laid off 20 people yesterday hence my I am thankful I have a job post on my FB page.

This economy sux!