10.07.2010
in my defense...
we had been having computer problems for the last couple of months, so I haven't posted in some time! First we were having internet issues then the computer started acting up...ugh! But we are all fixed and back in action! So, what has happened with us in that time you ask? I think the better question is what hasn't happened! ;-)
Papa got a new job working as a retail manager at a very large grocery store...he is in training for six months (yes, six months) and that has required a number of changes on everyone's part! We had to go down to one vehicle (can't afford the car payments) and I had to go down to part-time employment (can't afford child care). All of these changes happened so quickly and was really hard to adjust to. Going part-time has always been a dream of mine, and I do feel blessed that I have a manager that supports it, but it is still a change for all of us.
Puddin' started 1st grade; Peanut started Pre-K; and Monster started pre-school...all the first week of September. The kids are very excited about school this year, and I am glad to be back on the school routine! Which also means I am back to my meal planning, oh I love being organized!!
We have been very active in the church as of late and Puddin' has started talking about being baptized...we are thrilled about it, but want to make sure she is firmly understanding her decision (which I believe she does). I get to go on a women's retreat at the end of the month and I am very much looking forward to that time with a great group of ladies from church and learning more about my purpose in life!
I can't believe we are in October and it's time to start planning Monster's birthday (my baby is no longer a baby) and getting organized for the holidays...yay!! I pray that all of our friends and family are doing well - drop me a line and say hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment