2.15.2009

Did you say NO kids?

My sister has taken the kids for the next couple of days and boy is it perfect timing! This afternoon I went to the gym, cleaned this place like crazy, did a ton of laundry/ironing and now getting settled into bed! It was a quiet evening as hubby had to work - so I truly had the place to myself! But don't let me fool you - I miss my babies horribly, and it's been less than 10 hours!! I know we all need "breaks", and trust me I need it, but it is so hard to be away from them...and I know they are having a blast with Tia (they always do)!! I will be counting down till Wed evening when I come home and they will be back. :-) Tomorrow I plan to do some organizing, maybe get a manicure/pedicure, but most importantly get my mind around the fact that I start work on Tuesday! I am so excited to be going off to work - it isn't the normal position for me, but it will be a great opportunity since it is at a solid company (contract at Regence) and has the potential to turn into more (and give me some great experience to put on the resume). Very excited to say that our nephew has been accepted into O'Dea High School...EXCELLENT private school in Seattle - I am so proud of him and know he will do well!! We got Peanut enrolled in a pre-school for the fall and Puddin' will be enrolled in Kindergarten come April (seems kinda late, but that is what I was told when I called)...both are only 1/2 days, but we are excited! Our house out in ATL is causing some issues right now (as a matter of fact it is sinking!!!) so that is our current headache, we just want to get that house sold...but we are stuck with it for at least another year, if not longer, depending on this economy! It'll all work out, we know this - just hard to believe when it all happens at once!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoyed your ME time!!! How is the job???