2.06.2009
Beautiful Weather!
This week has given us some pretty great weather in the great Pacific NW! On Wednesday we took the kids out to the park and let them give their rollerskates a try...Peanut is pretty good at it, to our surprise, as she is our clumsy child! :-)
Monster was itchin' to get those skates on..luckily there was a swing callin' his name to distract him! We also gave monster a "real" haircut this week...the last haircut I was only allowed to cut a tiny bit, but this time I wasn't listening and was ready to chop it all off! I must say that he looks pretty handsome with the new style (we can see his ears)!
I had an interview this morning and it has already resulted in a job offer...I am excited, as this one sounds pretty solid and it looks like I will start on the 16th if all goes well!! Keep us in your prayers that it does! Have a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HE is too cute!! WOW have they all grown!
GL with the new job! I do hope it all works out. Thank you for the note on my blog. It means a lot. :) I miss you guys!
Post a Comment