12.14.2008
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Well, what a treat! They have been saying snow since last week, but low and behold here it is - and it is not messin' around! On the news they have just said that chains are required on the interstate!! I am supposed to have an interview tomorrow, chances are pretty high that it will be cancelled. :-(
A little later, or tomorrow, we will take the kids out in it to play, but for now here are a few pictures of it coming down!! And yes, I forgot to take pictures of the kids decorating the tree - but the tree is up and the place is decorated...now to get that shopping down and we will be ready for Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! I had no idea it snowed up there! Have fun and I hope you still got to your interview!
Post a Comment