11.24.2008

It's been crazy!

Well we are going on our 3rd week here in the Pacific Northwest and boy has it been crazy! The kids are completely off their schedules, and boy their attitudes need a real adjustment (need I remind you they are all under the age of 5)! I am getting no sleep, but I keep telling myself it will get better! Konrad is half way thru his training and very excited to get into his restaurant! I am still job hunting, boy it's a tough market...which this is new to me, as I have never really had to "hunt" for a job - learning things about myself each day as I go thru this journey! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! I hope you enjoy relaxing and joyful time with famiy and/or friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I have been thinking of you. I hope you find a job soon!! Happy turkey day to you (better late than never LOL)