11.09.2008

Are we there yet?

I can't tell you how many times we heard that phrase from the kids the past two days, but we are finally able to say, YES - WE ARE!! We have safely arrived in the Pacific Northwest and boy is it cold! :-)
The kids were real troopers...and am so proud of how they are handling all the changes around them! We saw no snow (the kids were really hoping for that) and we were welcomed with rain! I owe my brother big time for taking the time to drive out here with me...it was a life saver. We will start to settle in, and then I am off to find a job in this great city!

3 comments:

Holly said...

So glad to hear you all got there safely!! Will miss the family. Best wishes on getting settled quickly. Give Kristina and Lailah hugs from Carson and Carter.

Unknown said...

The kids are so cute! I am glad you arrived safely!!

Guess who did layoffs today???? Thankfully I survived!

jackie said...

glad to hear you got there safely!!! i wanna see more pictures! yo have such a beautiful family!
Stay warm...I know it takes some time to acclimate!

Jackie