9.15.2012
Going to pick it up again!
Well, I am not the best blogger! As is evident with the large gaps in my posts...but I do want to improve and am making the commitment to do so.
For the last 3 months my mother-in-law has been living with us but yesterday, I am so excited to say, we have found her an assisted living place to move-in to...and bonus, it happens in 2 weeks! This will be a huge burden lifted off of us - she will be in her own place doing what she wants and we can come visit; this moves us from caretakers to family again!
The kids are growing up way too fast - we have 3rd, 1st, and Pre-K students, the homework routine is brutal! Since moving it's been much easier for me to stay on the workout routine...I run or bike at least 5 days a week and usually get up to betwen 4 to 6 miles on my long runs. I feel great and it's helps with the waistline! :-) You never know, I may have to sign-up for another 10K or 1/2 marathon again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment