10.16.2008

Our Family Blog

I decided to start a family blog in hopes that it will make it easier for us to share the various kiddo milestones. More updates to come...

2 comments:

Malisea Q said...

What's up Dixon Family!
First, I think this is a great idea for those of us that are internet junkies and live our social lives through social networking (such as myself). Second, I am so horrible at keeping in contact with all of my friends and family, this is going to be great! Third, I can't believe how big the kids are getting...WHOA!!! I'm so out of the loop, shame on me for not realizing it has already been a year for Endy! And last, I can't believe that you (Lena and Konrad) are moving back to the Pacific Northwest! WOW!!! Never thought I would see the day! hahahaha Well great things are happening with you all and I send nothing but blessings to the family and hugs and kisses to those pumpkins growing oh so fast!!!!
Much Love
Lisa Q. Gardner

HME Chernis said...

This is so cool! We love you guys and miss you. SO great to see the kids! I may steal this idea. But, that means people will expect me to actually keep up with it, hum...
Aloha,
Holle